Some safety tips when in Crowded places:
– Bring layers of clothes in case there is uncertainty in weather conditions.
– Identify safe exit routes in case of an unforseen incedent.
– Establish a meeting point in case you happen to separate from your friends or family.
-Avoid coming into contact with surfaces (put hands in your pockets)
– Carry sanitary towels to clean your hands in the event that your hand come into contact with dirty surfaces or before eating.
– Leave the event 10 minutes before end to avoid clustering exits that might lead to unsafe situations.